The UK Government’s ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme launches tomorrow (3rd August) and many of our favourite indie breweries will be omitted, so I want to use my little platform to give our craft beer community a boost.
EVERY DAY that the Government scheme is running I’ll buy someone a beer e.g a £10 voucher for their favourite local indie brewery or if this is not possible, a voucher for Honest Brew 🍺
Here’s how you can get involved:
– NOMINATE yourself or someone who deserves a tasty craft beer by commenting under this post or via my social channels (@craftbeerpinp) and also tagging your indie brewery of choice 😀
– Every day I’ll ANNOUNCE who’s getting the gift of craft beer via Instagram / Facebook Stories / Twitter.
– Use the hashtag #drinkcrafttohelpout throughout August and show your support for the indie breweries – amplify their news/follow the feed.
– Pay it forward by gifting a craft beer to someone in your community or some £££ to spend on beer via their virtual Tip Jar!
– Share the tips, stats and awesome info in this post.
***The daily beer gifting is open to my UK craft beer community right now but there’s no reason the hints and tips couldn’t be shared to help everyone 😉